-
February 19th, 2005, 03:31 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I actually saw a silver-eyed Little Sister on ebay a while ago, I think.
As I understand it, silver eye is caused by a production defect in the iris, where the color separates from the rest of the eye. It is not fixable except by replacement, although I believe someone (Cherry?) has glued a color contact to a doll to correct it without hospital involvement.
My Our New Baby Bitty has the same pupil thing going on, and I'm afraid it will go silver too. You can't get an eye replace on a Bitty with blonde eyelashes, so if she goes silver I don't know what to do about it.
~Abby
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks